Summer Student Convention 2023!
Save the Date!
Celebrating 93 Years of TATD!
June 25 – 28, 2023 @ Sugarland Marriot Town Square
*Students must be registered by a MEMBER Studio Owner or Teacher. Non Member Teachers are not allowed to bring students to convention. Students may not be registered by a parent.
Registration is LIVE! Click here to register!
TATD Official Dress Code 2022
Gentlemen: White T-shirts, sweat pants, joggers or dance tights
Ladies: One Piece Leotards (any color) are required for ALL Classes, no mid-drifts allowed
- Ballet – leotard (any color), tights are required, ballet shoes, optional ballet skirt
- Jazz – leotard (any color), leggings, fitted joggers, or fitted dance shorts (tights are required with dance shorts), Jazz shoes
- Contemporary/Modern: leotard (any color), leggings, fitted joggers, or fitted dance shorts (tights are required with dance shorts), Socks or bare feet are allowed for Contemporary/Modern classes
- Tap/Hip Hop: leotard (any color), plus t-shirt, tank tops, leggings, joggers, or sweat pants. Tap shoes for Tap class. Sneakers for Hip Hop class
- Hair: must be secured away from face
- Nametags: must be worn for all classes where it is visible
- Cover-ups: appropriate cover-ups must be worn over dance clothes to and from dance classes and around the hotel. Cover-ups must be worn over swim suits when going to and from the pool area.
Here’s a look at our past
“I’ll Be There for Dance”
in Sugar Land, Texas.
Here’s what our 2022 Schedule looked like! We always have an awesome dance faculty and what’s sure to be an impressive floor show.
4:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration (Lobby of the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel)
6:30 p.m. – Teachers Reunion Dinner!
Our 2023 Convention will be hosted by the Marriott Sugar Land Town Square!
Use this Link to book our special Group Rate: TATD Room Block 2023
Marriott Sugar Land Town Square
16090 City Walk
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Room Rate: $149 + 13.08% tax
The TATD Room Block Reservation cut-off is June 1, 2023
Convention registration opens Spring 2023.
Please note: Students have to come with a Member Teacher and cannot register on their own. Non-Member Teachers are not allowed to bring students to convention.
EARLY BIRD RATES! Payment and registration must be received by June 1 to receive these discounted rates:
Member Teachers – $365
Assistants – $365
Non-Member Teachers – $430
Students – $390
Standard Tuition Rates: Rates for payment and registration received AFTER June 1st:
Member Teachers – $415
Assistants – $415
Non-Member Teachers – $480
Students – $440
Other rate info:
One Day Teacher Rate – $175
Additional Banquet Tickets: $120
Vendors – $60 for 1 day, $100 for 2 days, $150 for 3 days (please add 3% if paying by credit card)
*There is no fee to video classes.