Teachers, Assistants and College Students – make plans now to attend!
Must be 18 and up to attend. Children and infants are not allowed in the dance class rooms.
January 13-14 @ Texas State University in San Marcos, TX
Accommodations – Holiday Inn Express San Marcos – Click below to receive our TATD Room Block Rate!
Save the Date for TATD Summer Student Convention 2024!
June 23 – 26, 2024 @ Sugarland Marriot Town Square
(Saturday, June 22 – check in to hotel, pick up registration, and Teacher Reunion Dinner)
*Students must be registered by a Member or Non-Member Teacher. Students may not be registered by a parent. Non-Member students are not eligible for scholarships and cannot perform in the Floor Show.
TATD Official Dress Code
Gentlemen: White T-shirts, sweat pants, joggers or dance tights
Ladies: One Piece Leotards (any color) are required for ALL Classes, no mid-drifts allowed
- Ballet – leotard (any color), tights are required, ballet shoes, optional ballet skirt
- Jazz – leotard (any color), leggings, fitted joggers, or fitted dance shorts (tights are required with dance shorts), Jazz shoes *All clothing must be form fitted and baggy clothing is not allowed in Jazz classes
- Contemporary/Modern: leotard (any color), leggings, fitted joggers, or fitted dance shorts (tights are required with dance shorts), Socks or bare feet are allowed for Contemporary/Modern classes, *All clothing must be form fitted and baggy clothing is not allowed in Contemporary classes
- Tap/Hip Hop: leotard (any color), plus t-shirt, tank tops, leggings, joggers, or sweat pants. Tap shoes for Tap class. Sneakers for Hip Hop class
- Hair: must be secured away from face
- Nametags: must be worn for all classes where it is visible
- Cover-ups: appropriate cover-ups must be worn over dance clothes to and from dance classes and around the hotel. Cover-ups must be worn over swim suits when going to and from the pool area.
4:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration (Lobby of the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel)
6:30 p.m. – Teachers Reunion Dinner!
Our 2023 Convention will be hosted by the Marriott Sugar Land Town Square!
Use this Link to book our special Group Rate: TATD Room Block 2023
Marriott Sugar Land Town Square
16090 City Walk
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Room Rate: $149 + 13.08% tax
The TATD Room Block Reservation cut-off is June 1, 2023
Convention registration opens Spring 2024.
Please note: Students must be registered by a Member Teacher or Non-Member teacher. Students are NOT allowed to register on their own. Non-Member teachers are allowed to bring students to this 2024 Convention. Non-Member students are not eligible for convention scholarships and cannot perform in the Floor Show.
EARLY BIRD RATES! Payment and registration must be received by June 1 to receive these discounted rates:
Member Teachers – $365
Member Assistants – $365
Member Students – $390
Non-Member Teachers and Assistants- $430
Non-Member Students – $430
Standard Tuition Rates: Rates for payment and registration received AFTER June 1st:
Member Teachers – $415
Member Assistants – $415
Member Students – $440
Non-Member Teachers and Assistants- $480
Non-Member Students – $480
Other rate info:
One Day Teacher Rate – $175
Additional Banquet Tickets: $120
Vendors – $60 for 1 day, $100 for 2 days, $150 for 3 days (please add 3% if paying by credit card)
*There is no fee to video classes.