These days there are so many dance conventions
offered throughout the year. But no other convention can hold
a candle to what TATD has to offer for teachers and students!
Here are some reasons why...
- Tuition for TATD member teachers $315 for 4 days of classes (this includes notes, a free DVD of material, breakfast and luncheon ticket, plus 2 additional meals, a reunion party, and reception prior to the banquet!).
Other convention's tuition average about $230 for 2 days of classes with no perks other than free
- Tuition for TATD students $340.00 for 4 days
of classes (with 6.5 hours of instruction EVERY day from
top choreographers/teachers and 2 meals)
tuition average about $183.75 for 2 days of classes (sometimes
with as few as 4 hours of classes each day)
- At TATD you have the opportunity to share ideas and receive
support from a family of studio professionals not only at
the convention but also throughout the year. Each member
receives a membership roster so you can contact each other
throughout the year and we offer our mini-convention in the
fall where you can get some material ready to teach in the
classroom and have more time for sharing and fellowship!
- Students have the opportunity to "show
their stuff" at the student floor show in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. They also have the opportunity to
earn a convention scholarship by working hard each day in
their classes while at convention!
Other conventions provide competitions (with costly entry
fees) for students to compete for prizes and offer auditions
for scholarships in other states which students may not be
able to attend.
- At TATD, you can video any/all classes!
- At TATD, we pride ourselves in caring about the education
and quality of instruction for our students and teachers!
We hope to see you at our convention in June!