Vendor sales will begin on Monday, June 21, 2021.
Celebrating 91 Years of TATD!
June 20 – 23 @ Sugarland Marriot Town Square
Check out this step by step tutorial video to register your studio!
*Students must be registered by a Studio Owner or Teacher. Students may not be registered by a parent.
Questions about Registration or unable to register online? – Please contact our Treasurer Samantha Neumann.
TATD cares about the Health and Safety of our Students and Teachers. Here is a list of changes this year and Safety Protocols for Convention 2021:
- Masks required at all times during classes for students, assistants and teachers (all registered participants)
- Sanitizing Stations in and out of the dance rooms
- Social Distancing in all dance rooms.
- Staggered Lunch breaks.
- No Observers in the dance rooms. Virtual Observer pass available.
- Floor Show open to only registered dancers and teachers. Will be Live Streamed for Friends and Family.
- There will not be a Student Welcome Party held this year on Sunday evening.
Here’s a look at our past
“Out of This World”
in Houston, Texas.
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. – Registration (Lobby of the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel)
Convention registration opens Spring 2021.
Please note: Students have to come with a Member Teacher or Non-Member Teacher and cannot register on their own. Non-Member Teachers can only bring students to one convention as a Non-Member Teacher.
Register by June 1st and take advantage of these discounted rates:
Member Teachers – $340
Assistants – $340
Non-Member Teachers – $405
Students – $365
Below are rates if you register after June 1st:
Member Teachers – $365
Assistants – $365
Non-Member Teachers – $430
Students – $390
Other rate info:
Observer Virtual Link for Student Rooms- $45 for the week
One Day Teacher Rate – $150
Vendors – $60 for 1 day, $100 for 2 days, $150 for 3 days
*There is no fee to video classes.